I predict a large deduction from my bank account in the next few days to come! ARGH! So sad can! MY money!!!!! I'm so not rich anymore :(. I need to earn money, MORE MONEY! I seriously hope money can fall from the sky for me! CONTINUE DREAMING! haha! Indulgence! Im gg make the money spend worth i suppose, this calls for detailed planning (just in case things screw up last min!!) Well, i cant wait for it to come thou! :) :p
Wat else???? My love for the beach shall not and never change! Sometimes i wish that's my home, no doubt its not that clean after all. THE WAVES. They washes every part of life and replace them with a new beginning! There are times i need to learn to forget. Forget those things that i shall not remember nor take them to heart. I know there are times where i hafta disappoint people by not being able to help them. But when such things happens, i tend to feel sorry for them and should help them and not to reject them. I'm also in a difficult position. I have other commitments too! I will try my best, but the best may not be the answer to your problem. This all left me confused and lost. I wan to help, I can help but if i do so i will disappoint others whom already have in me the same amount of faith and trust. There's no perfect solution. I should learn to be more persistent with my stand. Stand firm to it and shall not sway too much from that. I dun like empty promises to be made and I'll not be one to make empty promises! PROMISE!
IT'S time! Time to learn to grow up. After all, I'm not that young anymore!