<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Besides being depressed with the huge lost of the money from my account, my hol also include other things!!! After long awaited, I decided to blog abt it and upload photos for all your eyes!!! What have i done so far ever since the end of my exams?

Hmm....

I got myself a few jobs, really not a lot... I hope to earn more money!!! Cos money earned is never enough!!! HAHA!!

1. I celebrated past birthdays that were missed due to exams.

2. Got myself a driving license. Like finally after the 2nd try. And i received my card recently!

3. Had sports pre-camp and gotta noe a few more ppl. At least I tried to expand my social circle!!! HAHA! No doubt the 2 and a half day camp was super tiring. Exercised so much with so little sleep. And all the other houses dun like our house cos we're too enthu alr.





4. Went to Sentosa ( Like for the second time to get my tan which i dint get the first time there.)



5. Attended Fiat event. Got to see a lot of different types of ppl there. The food was great. YUMS!




6. Exercised and attend to my cravings of mussels, potatoes and ice-creams!!! MORE YUMS!!!

7. Kite flying! The wind was so strong we dint have to do much to get the kite up up into the sky.


That was like the events that have alr occured. Hmm. For the rest of my hols???

Coming up:

1. Work and more work? I wan to earn a lot a lot!!!!! :)

2. Sports camp that will last like 6 days??? With a day of break camp???

3. My long awaited trip to HK!!!! This shld be fun! A lot of photos to come???

4. Many other gatherings and maybe whipping up of a lot of nice dishes!!! YUM YUM!!!~~~

♥ i flew at 1:11 am.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx