<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6540412286562733852?origin\x3dhttp://spidervan29.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spidervan29.blogspot

IN THE OWNERSHIP OF VANESSA.
You have a choice to LEAVE or STAY.


Friday, 23 May 2008

YIPPEEEE!!!! I finally passed my driving!!!!
However, directional change and me somehow dun like each other during the test. I dunno why. The first time i strike the curb while reversing into the directional change slot. This time round, i strike the curb while moving off from the slot. But the pro thing i felt was that i managed to get out of the directional change course with 2 additional reversal movements!!! The first time, i was lucky to be able to manage to maneuver into the parallel parking slot despite being positioned too far from the side. However, i need to step more oil! Every time, it's the same thing: NOT ENOUGH OIL!!! But I tried my best to change to a high gear alr. Overall, the tester commented that I'm a safe driver! Hmmm! That's a good thing right???? Well, while waiting to watch the video and get my temporary license, I met quite a few people. Think cos I'm friendly (haha!). All the funny stuffs about their test and everything. Well, everyone has a different story to tell. That's why i felt that everyone is a walking storybook waiting to be read and shared by others!!! HAHA!!! How interesting! Well, I've finally completed a promise i guess??? To pass our driving together. Well, for the rest of the other promises that we have once made, i really wonder if they can be fulfilled... Maybe, we can celebrate 21 birthday together?? Like hold a chalet together??? ( IDEA!) Well, It might not be feasible thou :0

♥ i flew at 7:09 pm.



Prelude
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you'd never try.
Just spread your wings
and aim high.

Profile


V A N E S S A
You’ll never noe if u dun understand mi..
I'm imperfect and I believe that everyone is too in a way or another.
However, things in life will always change for the beta.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

Wishes
  • Travel the world.
  • Remake room.
  • Clothes.
  • Learn Korean.
  • Sneakers.
  • Be happy :)


    Speak


    Exits
  • Start Blogging
  • baby
  • Lit Oct
  • Gracie
  • cy sis
  • yi ling
  • bro
  • jasmine
  • glyn
  • guirong
  • xue lin

    Behind
    Designer : PauLeNe
    Brushes : xXx
    Image : xXx
    Software : xXx
    Fonts: xXx
    Basecodes: xXx