Events are sooo fun!!! I wan more of them! Can all events just be directed to me? Earn money, earn more money, earn more more money!!!! :)

This is the picture of the day! The picture i like the most and i think is the sweetest! omg!!! Baby susan is so cute! But within it is a guy! He was??? (shall not describe it!) They were all guys! Imagine the guy in those girls costume acting girls/ladies (shivers down my spine)...... So here, the cutest photo of the month!!!!:):)

Oh oh!!! This is the most hilarious photo of the month!!!! I cant stop myself from luffing everytime i see the picture. It's like so unintentionally but funny at the same time. This was the actual photo taken. It was hilarious enough before:

But after some touching up and stuffs (all thanks to the wonderful computer and programs), we get an after photo!!!! This is 1000x more hilarious! I think i can luff in my dreams too!!!! How gay can it get? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! New scandal!!!
