when certain things are being repeated, you gt a brand
new refreshin experience. Watching a show agn, listening
to the same old musics a few years back. Things like these.
Sometimes fond memories are being brought back. Well,
certain things are not the same as the past anymore. But there's
nothing one can do abt it now, is there? However, memories stay
to kip u reminded of the beautiful past. The past which will be
different for different ppl. I believe all of us has a story within.
Each story will also be different for different ppl. I rmb i once
told lit oct that i wanted to erase my past. HAHA! But it isnt
possible thou, things dun really work that way. :) Another thing,
watching hun li agn makes mi think of a lot of things. I wonder why.
Those were the things that i didnt even thought abt in the past.
Still, i love the show. I love a lot of shows (esp korean). No doubt im
into jap recently, but korean was with mi all along. (long history??)
AND AND I LOVE MAYDAY!!!!!!! :) ;) :) ;)
sometimes, i feel ive gt to grow up, leave my circle of comfort.
BUT is it really NECESSARY?